An Afternoon Of Empowerment & Dance
You’re invited to become a Sexy Mother Strutter at this epic day of dance and empowerment, loving your body regardless of shape or size, embracing your curves and all your edges!!
NEXT STRUT SUMMIT – DATE AND VENUE TO BE CONFIRMED
See below for an example timetable and watch the video to see what everyone says about the event.
Join the Headmistress and her crack team of “Supply Teachers” for an afternoon of STRUTTERLY FABULOUS dance classes designed to BOOST SELF CONFIDENCE and RELEASE YOUR INNER DIVA.
In a world where the media pushes perfect images and enforces unrealistic beauty ideals upon us; where the fake perfectionism of social media puts pressure on us to be the perfect person and in a world where body shaming comes second nature, someone has to stand up and say “ENOUGH! You are you perfect just as you are!”
If you’re crying out for this message and want practical ways of letting that message really sink in by feeling it, not just hearing it, then the Strut Summit at the School of Strut is for you. We will teach you to walk tall, project confidence and to love what your mamma gave ya! There will be a raffle with amazing prizes and wonderful performances. You are also invited for drinks at the bar afterwards.
One of the performances a previous Strut Summit…
We learned this routine at the first Strut Summit…
One of our favourite parts: The Strut Off!
What you will need to bring:
– Comfy clothes to dance in
– High heels – Please note that high heels are advised (but not compulsory) for Strutology®. Also wedges are not advised as you need to have more movement through your foot than these allow. Chunky heels, not too much platform and secure to the foot, please. Boots are ideal. If in doubt, send me a photo of what you are planning to bring.
– Snacks (there is a cafe onsite)
– Towel (there are no showers at the venue but we are ladies, we will not be hot messes, we will merely glow!)
– LARGE towel or MAT for the Sit On My Balls session.
– The email (on phone or printed) from Eventbrite confirming your purchase.
*** Please note that these tickets are non-refundable but should you find you are unable to attend you are more than welcome to pass them to another person as a gift or for the same price or less than you purchased them for. If you should want to transfer the tickets to someone else, email me at this address with the name and email of each person who will take your place.
Also the tickets are not transferable to another date. ***
ALSO PLEASE NOTE THAT THERE WILL BE PHOTOGRAPHS TAKEN AND VIDEOS FILMED FOR USE ON SOCIAL MEDIA AND IN PROMOTIONAL MATERIALS.